Applying for higher education programmes?
Apply for higher education programmes taught in English in Denmark: University bachelor programmes, professional bachelor programmes and academy profession programmes.
Optagelse.dk is closed for application to higher education programmes.
The application deadline for higher education programmes was 5 July, 12 noon (CET) for applicants with a Danish upper secondary education.
The application deadline for applicants without a Danish upper secondary education was 15 March, 12 noon (CET).
Need help choosing a programme?
eVejledning provides personal guidance on choice of study by chat, e mail, text messages and telephone daytime, evenings and weekends.
Studievalg are regional centers that offer help if you have difficulties deciding which higher education programme to choose.
- Entry requirements for higher education programmes in 2016 and introduction of changes in entry requirements for 2017 and 2018 (pdf-file)
- Employer’s Declaration (pdf-file)
- Apply with power of attorney – applicant with a Danish CPR-number
- Apply with power of attorney – applicant without a Danish CPR-number
How to use the system
- Applicants with a Danish CPR number applying for Higher Education (pdf-file)
- Applicants without a Danish CPR number applying for Higher Education (pdf-file)
- Apply with Power of Attorney