Applying for higher education programmes?
Apply for higher education programmes taught in English in Denmark: University bachelor programmes, professional bachelor programmes and academy profession programmes.
Need help choosing a programme?
eVejledning provides personal guidance on choice of study by chat, e mail, text messages and telephone daytime, evenings and weekends.
Studievalg are regional centers that offer help if you have difficulties deciding which higher education programme to choose.
- Entry requirements for higher education programmes in 2018 and introduction of changes in entry requirements for 2019 and 2020 (pdf-file)
- International qualifications
- Employer’s Declaration (pdf-file)
- Apply with power of attorney – applicant with a Danish CPR-number
- Apply with power of attorney – applicant without a Danish CPR-number
How to use the system
- Applicants with a Danish CPR number applying for Higher Education (pdf-file)
- Applicants without a Danish CPR number applying for Higher Education (pdf-file)
- Apply with Power of Attorney
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Using Optagelse.dk on a computer where others have access